Thursday, August 11, 2011

Planet inside the treasure chest

      I sneaked into the old abandoned house at the end of the street. I was surprised to find a small, padlocked treasure chest on a dresser upstairs bedroom. There was a note that said, "Do not open. EVER!" I also noticed a small key hanging on the wall. I tried the key into the padlock. It was a perfect fit.
     The sound "Chick" was heard and the chest was opened. I saw a small hole and it sucked me. I fell into some place. But, it was not a place I lived. I suddenly realised, it was an alien's planet. I was so scared. The floor was uneven. I saw an alien. It said to me, "chiki chok chyco!!" I didn't knew what it meant but, I was sure that it was angry because I came there. he pulled me and I went to a village. There was a big building and I thought it was a kingdom. My speculation?? it was right. IT was a kingdom and there was a king with a crown. The alien who pulled me to village pulled me to jail. I was locked up. I cried because I was too scared and missed my family. When I was inside, there was a tiny noise. I heard, "Is somebody there??" I looked beside me and I saw somebody!!! I was so shocked that I lost my mind. After I got my mind back, I heard a story from that man. After I heard a story, I suddenly realised that he as my grandfather who went into the abandoned house and found the treasure box but disappeared. My grandfather was found. I was shocked again and I lost my mind again. After I got my mind back, I said about my story. and he was surprised too!! After we heard each other's story, me and my grandpa thought a way how to get out of here. When we were thinking, suddenly there was a hole above me!! I was surprised!! The hole sucked me like in the beginning. and I was back at my home with grandpa!! I so missed mt parents, so I went to my home and hugged my parents. My parents saidd, " what are you doing?" It was so strange. normally they would cry and they would say they missed me, but they didn't do that. I looked at the time and I saw that the time hasn't passed!! But, any way.... I was so happy that I met my parents and I went home....

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie, it is a very fun story, but I wonder one thing.Since we got back to home and met your parent, where your grandpa was? Didn't your parent surprise when they saw your grandpa?? HAHAHA~~~~ --by MOM.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.