Friday, August 12, 2011

Ode to My Hand

Hand, oh my hand, I cherish you so much!
Even if you smell bad or even worse,
I'll cherish you

If you do something bad
Or if you do something good,
I will always cherish you

You care things so much
And you handle a lot of things!!
When you carry something and gets hurt,
when you get ugly,
I will still cherish and love you.

Oh my hand, if you do something ba dor good,
If you get hurt or get ugly,
I will still cherish and love you.
Now, you'll know that I
cherish and love you so much!! 

1 comment:

  1. KELKELKEL~~ wow!!! It is very good ode and you pciked funny subject for it. Wonderful Job. I can feel that how much you cherish your hands. --by MOM.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.