My family and I went to USA for studying. But, in USA, we saw a lot of things, we heard a lot of things, and we smelled a lot of things too.USA........... when you see the map, it is a little bit small, right?? but, when you go there, USA is much much bigger.
Mostly what we heard was car noise and police siren noises. Where we lived, there weren't a lot of car noises. but, there were a lot of car noises in the night. So, they disrupted our sleep. if a car noise was dog's scream, the police noise was beast's scream. Police siren was so noisy. These 2 things disrupted our sleep. NOW, when I live there, I need to see something and eat something right?? We couldn't leave the house most of the time because my mom went to UCLA and I went to school. Also, my father went to golf academy. But, on vacation, just for once, we went to eastern states. But, unluckily, I got a car accident and we had to come back. what we ate was mostly rice. But, on special days like Sundays, or my graduation day(elementary school graduation) we went to eat pizza, pasta, or hamburgers. Also, when I go there, I should feel something and smell something. I felt that children in America were independent. They safely ended 3days and 2night camp without crying. what i smelled was mostly foods. There were a lot of instant foods there and I liked those. when I came back, result of instant food, i was fat. soooo fat...
My abroad studying to USA, I think it was good. Because, I experienced a lot of things. If I minus the accident, studying would've been better. I wouldn't had a surgery that costed a lot if I didn't had the accident.
HUM~~I think the car noise was from a ambulance. You know. We lived near the UCLA hospital. And I am very sorry to your hurt from accident in BOston. However, I am very grateful you are ok now. The last thing I want is your health. I love you very very much SON~~~. --by mom.
ReplyDelete