Thursday, August 4, 2011

Narrative Essay

   Conquering your fear can be a good thing. I had a fear of roller coasters. I was afraid of heights. so, I was afraid of roller coasters.
    I first met roller coaster when I was in 4th grade in USA elementary school. I rode a roller coaster called 'Mummy' and i was half dead when I was done with the roller coaster. Do you know why?? it was because it went front first, but it stopped for a moment and it went backwards. That was why i was half dead.
   But, in 5th grade, me, with my summer camp friends(it was UCLA summer camp) went to Santa Monica beach theme park. I went on a roller coaster ride even I was a little bit afraid. Do you know why i was a little bit afraid?? it is because it was a lot slower than any other roller coasters I saw. and, it was not as scary as what I saw in Korea. I don't recall the name. but, I remember that I rode on it and it was the first time I felt fun and joy inside me by riding a roller coaster.
   As you can see, conquering your fear can be a lot of cheer and joy. You should try sometimes to conquer your fear. As i did, and felt joy and cheer, you can do that and you can feel joy and cheer like me. So, my point is, conquering your fear or my fear can bring joy and excitement to your life.....

1 comment:

  1. You are right sweetie. To get ovet fear, you should stand in front of the fear and do it once. Starting is very important cause if you do it once, twice is easier. Anyway, you can ride roller coasters, right?? So, now we can go to EVERLAND,right? --by mom.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.